Aesthetic benefits of Botox
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Prevents new wrinkles from forming
- Non-surgical treatment
- Provides immediate, natural-looking results
Botox is also FDA-approved to treat several medical and cosmetic conditions, including:
- Chronic migraine
- Excessive underarm sweating
- Overactive bladder
- Muscle stiffness in the elbow, wrist, finger, ankle or toe muscles
- Certain eye muscle problems or eyelid spasms
- Severe neck spasms
- Temporomandibular joint and muscle disorder -TMJ
Garcia Aesthetics features experienced Botox providers in South Tampa, North Tampa, Brandon, and Palm Harbor
We are proud to be Platinum providers for Allergan and participate in Allergan’s Brilliant Distinctions Program.
Our staff is highly trained in using Botox for a variety of purposes, and our Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner has performed more than 14,000 Botox injections.
Botox safety information
Botox is one of the most extensively studied medical aesthetic treatments and is approved for cosmetic use in 78 countries. BOTOX Cosmetic has a record of experience that aesthetic providers know and trust. The safety and efficacy of Botox Cosmetic have been evaluated in Allergan-sponsored clinical trials as well as in 417 peer-reviewed articles in scientific and medical journals.